Customers can collect mail from Peterborough and Nottingham. There is no charge to collect mail. However please bare in mind that parking around our locations may be limited and the cost of parking (Nottingham) and travelling to collect may be more than forwarding mail to you..
In the event mail arrives that needs collecting an email will be sent to you advising of the collection point and collection times, Please do not attempt collections unless you have been advised by us to avoid disappointment.
Monday – Friday 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM and Saturday 9 AM – 5.30 PM
Our collection point is located on Friar Lane, Nottingham, NG1 6DQ.
– Keep 2 metres away from people within the shop or any queues outside.
– Queue outside if there are too many people inside the shop.
– Not attend the shop if you/anyone you live with/work with/have contact with are feeling unwell or have Corona symptoms.
– Consider having mail forwarded or scanned on to you. Time traveling to the city centre and the cost of parking/fares usually exceed the price of scanning or forwarding.
– NOT attend Vernon House where are our office are located under any circumstances. We will not be able to give you mail or provide support from Vernon House.Please contact us via our website or phone.
– Inform us via phone or our website if you become unwell or develop Corona symptoms within 14 days of attending the collection point.
Please contact us for an appointment. Appointment requests may not be possible for same day collections.
We currently do not offer a collection service at this location. We will update customers once we provide this.
Times may be subject to change and will not be in operation during bank holidays. Heavy or bulky items may need an appointment and these will only be offered Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM.